Thursday, May 16, 2013

One Down.

This week, I finished my freshman year at Moody Bible Institute.
It was the best and worst year of my life. I experienced things I thought I would never be able to do (Such as drive from Chicago to Michigan with no directions what so ever!). It was the worst academically, Moody does expect a lot out of you, and for me... maybe that was too much to ask myself to do. I love Moody, I love the people there, I love the community... but I can't juggle three papers at once. Today, I was academically dismissed and, yes, I did cry my entire three hour drive home.
I would never trade this year for anything. The best thing I've learned this year is that there is SO MUCH to learn, and I'm going to continue to pursue that knowledge... whether it's in Moody Distance Learning, or another route, I know what I want to do is acquire the knowledge to share with other people.

I will not be discouraged by this because I know God has a plan, and He knows what's best for me. Right now I'm reapplying for Moody Distance Learning to get my Associate in Biblical studies.

No, I don't know what i want to do in the fall.
No, I didn't see it coming.
Yes, they did tell me it was a possibility.
Yes, I did try my hardest.
Yes, I will trust that God has a plan for this next part of my life.
No, I don't know what state I'll even live in come fall.
Yes, I do want to get a degree.
No, this won't change my mind.
Yes, I promise I tried my hardest.
No, I didn't waste my time with friends; I hardly hung out with my floor because I had projects to do.

Please stop asking me questions about it. This is the last I want to talk about it for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment