Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Diamond in the Rough

Hello All!!
Today I made the trip down to St. Louis!
The last few days have been very emotional, stressful, and I've been very anxious.
Only yesterday I talked to Jackson and we had to break up for my own reasons. We lost some foundational relationship stuff, and if you wanted to talk to me further about it, please don't hesitate to ask questions. I feel very at peace with this choice, even though it was a hard one to make.
The ride down to St. Louis was boring and not at all problematic.
I met my wonderful team that I'll be working with for the next two months. They are all WONDERFUL and I know I'll get along with them all very well. We have Selah, Rachel, Ian, and Peter from the St. Louis area; Melissa from Colorado, and then myself.
I'm all moved in and already have a family/friend shrine set up above my head :P
Ask me questions!! I'll tell you whatever you wonder about!

No comments:

Post a Comment